Sign in to follow this  
Weatherman

Jay Peak trip - Dec 12 - 17, 2017

Weatherman    86

Save the date and get ready to register. The 2017 EICSL trip to Jay Peak will be Tuesday, December 12 - Sunday, December 17, 2017. A 3-night option will also be offered starting Thursday, December 15. All participants of the 5-night trip will also receive an unlimited season pass to Jay Peak. For those on the 3-night trip, you'll get a mid-week season pass. One day (Friday) in the water park will be included.

Prices:

• 3-night slopeside 2-bedroom condo  -- $300 / person (quad occupancy)
  • 3-night hotel studio -- $450 / person (double occupancy)
  • 5-night slopeside 2-bedroom condo  -- $480 / person (quad occupancy)
  • 5-night hotel studio -- $720 / person (double occupancy)

Registration will be posted soon. You'll need to join EICSL by the time of the trip to attend.

• Like 1

Weatherman    86
22 minutes ago, xwhaler said:

Incredible deal. If I didn't have kids, 2 passes already or a week long trip out west I'd be all over this.

Sent from my XT1254 using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

I'm planning on attending. I'll bring my laptop and work from the condo if necessary. It's a great week-long escape, and even if the snow sucks at least you get the unlimited season pass.

Cannonballer    87

This is a great deal! I'm assuming you have to be an EICSL club member? Can you remind us again what that entails?

Edit: whoops sorry, I see you already said that. Do all parties need to be club members? Or could the 2nd couple in a quad be a guest?

Weatherman    86

All trip participants must be EICSL members by joining one of the league's member clubs:

http://www.eicsl.org/clubs.html

If you're not looking to join a club with a house in the Mt Washington Valley, then I suggest joining ACE Ski Club. It meets locally in Chelmsford, MA and has the Vermont discount tickets we've discussed before. It's $40 for the first person and $30 for each additional adult in the household. I'd need to look into the fees for kids.

New members also get a free ticket to Bretton Woods for the demo day on December 9!

• Like 1

Weatherman    86
1 hour ago, Cannonballer said:

Not to be greedy but.....  Do you think Jay would offer an option to upgrade the pass received through this deal to a Jay/Burke combo pass?

Have already asked, and was told definitely "no". You would get a discount on Burke tickets. I don't remember exactly how much it was, maybe $45?

It does include 50% off additional tickets and "Mountains of Distinction" reciprocal discounts.

Flying Yeti    44
On 9/6/2017 at 8:35 PM, Weatherman said:

I'm planning on attending. I'll bring my laptop and work from the condo if necessary. It's a great week-long escape, and even if the snow sucks at least you get the unlimited season pass.

The snow did not suck that week in VT last year. Bush had about 38" in a couple days (believe it was the 15-18th) and it was a 50"+ week for Jay.

Weatherman    86

I got an update on pricing. I made a mistake. The 5-day trip with unlimited season pass is $480 (not $580) per person if you stay in the slopeside condos. Sorry for the mistake. Registration should open next week.

• Like 1

ABV    20
7 hours ago, Weatherman said:

I got an update on pricing. I made a mistake. The 5-day trip with unlimited season pass is $480 (not $580) per person if you stay in the slopeside condos. Sorry for the mistake. Registration should open next week.

very tempting on this...........very !